0


Kız kardeşimin sınav sonuçları oldukça kötü. My sister’s exam results are rather/guite bad. (Present, no action, çoğul)
O benim duygularımı anlayamadı. He couldn’t understand my emotions. (Past, (-), action)
Dün gece nerede kaldın? Where did you stay last night? (Did+Verb1)
Onlar final sınavı için hazır değildi. They weren’t ready for the final exam.((-), past, no action, plural)
Büyükbabamın şüpheleri doğru değildi. My grandfather’s suspects weren’t true. ((-), past, no action, plural)
Niçin beni partiye davet etmedi? Why didn’te he invite me to the party? (past, (?,-), action)
Senin problemlerini sonsuza kadar dinleyemem. I can’t listen to your problems forever. (present, can, (-))
Büyükannem kedileri ile yaşar. My grandmother lives with her cats. (present, singular, (+), Verb1)
Babam dün evde kalmak istedi. My fathers wanted tos tay at home yesterday. (want to stay, iki fiil varsa araya to konur. Past, (+))
Onunla konuştum fakat sözlerim onun için önemli değildi. I spoke to him but my words weren’t important for him. (past, no action, (-), plural)
O niçin dün sabah işte değildi? Why wasn’t she at work yesterday morning? (past, no action, she (?,-)
Senin karın olmak istemiyorum. I don’t want to be your wife.
Arkadaşım her zaman doğru söyler. My friend tells to truth every time. (tell to truth. Present, singular, action, (+), Verb1)
Geçen yıl tatilimiz eğlenceli değildi. Our holiday wasn’t funny last year. (past, no action, (-), singular)
Bu senenin borsa oranları çok düşük. This year’s stock exchange rates are very low. (no action, present)

Yorum Gönder

 
Top